For those who took time to "Ask Me Anything" this week, here are your answers.
As an FYI, I only had to delete one question (because it was about another person and not directed to me). This was unexpected, as I thought going 100% anonymous would have invited a lot of hateful crap. As it were, I only got a few questions by people who thought they were asking hateful crap. Thanks for surprising me in a good way, internet!
- What's a travel experience you would love to do, but probably won't ever do? That would have to be this.
- What's your biggest regret? Letting fear keep me from taking a shot at something I really wanted.
- How can you afford to travel so much? I work non-stop... and a big chunk of it is work-related.
- Which meat do you miss most since becoming a vegetarian? NOT bacon. Probably pepperoni.
- How many more tattoos do you think you'll get? Seven. But I'm secretly hoping a lot more than that. I love them.
- Who do you want for president in 2015? Someone believing in personal freedoms like this guy or like this gal. Everything else is window dressing now-a-days.
- If you won a 100 million dollar lottery, would you keep working? Unless it's for charity, fuck no.
- What's the battery level on your phone? 47%
- When are you going to accept the fact that you're into dudes? Maybe something will change one day to make this true, but right now that's not what I'm attracted to.
- Are you as big as an asshole in person as you are online? If put into a situation where I need to be an asshole... absolutely yes, asshole.
- Blogging is dying off how much longer will you go? I honestly don't know. Right now I have no plans to stop. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel otherwise and hang it up. Or twenty years from now.
- What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? I don't embarrass easily, so this is a tough one. I was pretty embarrassed when I discovered that the ass had been torn out of a pair of shorts I was wearing while drunk (and probably going commando) in the Bahamas.
- What's something about you that you haven't told anybody before? I've been blogging for over a decade...I doubt there's much left that qualifies. If I think of anything interesting, I'll let you know.