Oog. Today is going to be a very full day, and I'm not sure I'll have time to blog anything. Just to cover my ass, I'm going to whip out a meme really quick.
Before I get to that, however, I have to say that RocketBoom managed to pull it off. When Amanda left, I was sure the show would suck and die. This would be a real pity because, along with Ze Frank's The Show, RocketBoom is one of my favorite daily internet video haunts. But here's the thing... I never realized that Amanda Congdon, while cute and fun, was actually kind of annoying until Andrew got cutie Joanne Colan with her kick-ass accent to "guest-host". She is perfect for the job and, though I'd like to see a few more shows before passing final judgement, I'm kind of hoping she fills the spot permanently...
Anyway, I've been tagged with this "MEME-OLOGY" meme by a couple of people now, and have neatly tucked it into an extended entry for your reading pleasure...
- What is your salad dressing of choice? As mentioned in my FAQ, I don't have a favorite salad dressing. If forced to choose, I guess I'd pick Italian.
- What is your favorite fast food restaurant? If we're talking a SPECIFIC fast food restaurant, I'd have to go with McDonalds Times Square, New York because they have the awesome McVeggie Deluxe. If we're talking a general chain, I'd probably pick Quiznos, then get all pissed because they keep raising prices and making their sandwiches smaller, and eventually settle on Taco Bell (loves me the Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes!).
- What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Local: Applebees in Wenatchee, Washington. State: David's Pizza in Spokane, Washington. Nation: Salvi's Bistro in Columbus, Ohio. World: Alfredo alla Scrofa in Rome, Italy.
- On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? Unless the service is crappy, I leave around 20%.
- What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Pasta Salvi at Salvi's Bistro in Columbus, Ohio. I dare say I could never get tired of it, as I ate it twice a day for a week once. Ditto for David's Pizza in Spokane.
- Name three foods you detest above all others. Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Meat of any kind.
- What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Vegetarian Egg Rolls.
- What are your pizza toppings of choice? From "The Da Vinci" pizza at David's Pizza in Spokane, Washington... red sauce, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, pesto sauce, and fresh tomatoes.
- What do you like to put on your toast? Butter. Then I let the butter soak in and spread it with more butter. Sometimes strawberry jam on top of that, but mostly it's all about the butter.
- What is your favorite type of gum? Wrigley's Doublemint Gum. Double YOUR pleasure!
- Number of contacts in your cell phone? Thirty-Eight.
- Number of contacts in your email address book? Two Hundred and Seventeen.
- What is your wallpaper on your computer? The default MacOS X "Blue Swirly Thing" - it's absolutely perfect, and I wouldn't dream of changing it. Far better than that distracting crap on my Windows POS.
- What is your screensaver on your computer? Serene Screen Aquarium or Star Trek System 47... I bounce between them, as they are equally awesome.
- Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? I have a shockingly huge collection of every Elizabeth Hurley image I've ever found on the internet... since she is topless in some of them, I guess the answer would be yes.
- How many land line phones do you have in your house? One plus the DSL thingy.
- How many televisions are in your house? Two, though only one is used.
- What kitchen appliance do you use the least? All of them. Most everything I eat is frozen, then cooked in my micro-convection oven. Everything else is just collecting dust.
- What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? I don't listen to the radio at all.
- How many sex toys do you own that require batteries? I am eco-conscious, so all of my sex toys are wind or solar powered (I was going to say "powered by hand" but that has an entirely different meaning here).
- What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? My totally sweet ass.
- Are you right handed or left handed? Righty.
- Do you like your smile? Not particularly.
- Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Adenoids when I was a kid.
- Would you like to? Have something removed from my body? Uhhh... no?
- Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? Nothing. I'm pretty quick to poop.
- Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Touch. Whither ladies, whither.
- When was the last time you had a cavity? I dunno. I have shockingly deep grooves in my teeth, so they are constantly having to do repair work though.
- What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? My backpack.
- Have you ever been knocked unconscious? KNOCKED unconscious? No. I did drop unconscious once for a few minutes while I was sick and had to have some blood-work done. It felt great, and I wish there was a way that I could render myself unconscious any time I wanted.
- If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Absolutely.
- If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? Evan.
- How do you express your artistic side? Errr... in most everything I do... from my job to my hobbies to this blog.
- What color do you think you look best in? Blue.
- How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? Medium? Ummm... is that where they give you television and computer access and stuff? A month maybe? However, in a pound-you-in-the-ass Federal Penitentiary, I'd last ten seconds (if that).
- Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Yes. It's called "natto" and, though the Japanese consider it to be food, I most definitely do not.
- If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? Hell no.
- How often do you go to church? Whenever I have to go to a funeral.
- Have you ever saved someone's life? Yes. Or so I've been told.
- Has someone ever saved yours? Yes. Without good friends who knew when it was time to intervene in my life, I am certain that I would not be here today.
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.
- Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? If I was assured that I wouldn't get tossed in jail? Hell yes. I'd probably do this for less, but don't ask me how much less.
- Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Just a kiss? Sure. As long as it wasn't a full make-out session or anything, who really gives a crap? Well, except George Bush. And Pat Robertson. And the "religious right" (or whatever). I'd probably even do it for $10 just so I could piss off all these homophobic wackos.
- Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? Uhhh... no. That would take a heck of a lot more than $10,000. Unless he was a transvestite that looked exactly like Elizabeth Hurley, of course.
- Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? But... but... how would I type?? Can I pick the pinky finger? If so, then I think I just might.
- Would you never blog again for $50,000? I think so. If somebody hated my blogging enough to give me $50,000 to stop, I would probably take it. Heck, there are some days that I'd stop for free! I enjoy blogging, but there are times that it can be a drag... particularly when the idiot-patrol starts writing you hate-mail and spamming your comments. That being said, I would NOT, however, stop READING blogs for $50,000... and I still get to comment, don't I??
- Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Sure. As long as it didn't involve anything crazy like spreading peanut butter on my ass. Actually, peanut butter is probably not a good example, because I would totally do that for $250,000.
- Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? What kind of hot sauce? Inferno sauce? No. I think I would die. But a regular bottle of hot sauce? Probably.
- Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? This is a very hard question, because my beliefs are such that taking any life is abhorrent. However, there are just so many people who need to die in this world, that I would probably say "yes" if I got to pick the person I'd have to kill.
- Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? For $5,000 freakin' dollars? Sure I would.
- Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Yes. That would be a blessing in disguise, actually, because I watch entirely too much television. There would be conditions, however, as I would need to be able to record my favorite shows (like Veronica Mars) and watch them after my year was up.
Tag some people you love, or offer it up to your peeps. Or send me an email with naked pictures of yourself. Those are your only three options.
I don't tag or send naked pictures of myself, but anybody who wants to play is welcome to take this.