What happened? I had a list of things I wanted to accomplish this weekend, now it's half over and I have only managed to complete item #1... which was to go for a ride on my motorcycle (a beautiful way to spend 3 hours, I must say). Items #2 - #16 are still sitting there. I suppose I could start in on #2 first thing in the morning, but I think it's probably a better idea to start all over from #1 and see how that goes. Just in case you care, here were my weekend plans back when I thought I could actually manage to get something done...
- Ride my motorcycle.
- Finish up the revision to my Hard Rock site.
- Wash clothes (only one pair of boxers left!).
- Watch Disc 3 of my Family Guy 1st and 2nd Season DVD set.
- Clear shows off of TiVo to make more room for the Arrested Development marathon.
- Clean out the freezer.
- Back up my hard drive.
- Update my iPod.
- Sort through my mail from the past few weeks.
- Order some new clothes from the sale at Eddie Bauer
- Find a Theme Thursday photo for "television."
- Buy a new GameBoy game for upcoming travels.
- Make hotel, car, and flight reservations for upcoming travels.
- Blog about how bad I wish there was a good Italian restaurant within 50 miles of my home.
- Call a friend to tell her I regretfully won't be able to attend her party on April 3rd (I'm gone).
- Get a scrotal piercing, a tattoo, a fifth of Jack Daniels, and a gun (not necessarily in that order).
To be honest, I didn't really think I'd make it around to that last one.