Posted on Monday, February 9, 2009
So I'm back home. Yippee.
I was going to write up a long, drawn-out entry about how Bad Robert's "poop cycle" theory may have turned out to be reality, but then I decided discussing poop on a Monday just shouldn't be done. Instead, I realized that all my goals for 2008 were achieved, so now I can die a complete success!
My New Years Resolutions for 2009...
- Try a Pop-Tart flavor I've never had before. DONE! Apple Strudel Pop-Tarts... tasty!
- Travel somewhere I've never been before. DONE! Mallorca, Spain... beautiful!
- Visit a Hard Rock Cafe I haven't seen before. DONE! Also Mallorca, Spain... sweet!
- Drink a beer I've never drank before. DONE! I had a label of Kölsch (Gilden, I think) that was new to me... delicious!
- Get another Apple product. DONE! I'm typing this on my new MacBook Pro... shiny!
With this rousing success in mind, I think I've earned an early night to bed.
Where I will undoubtedly stare at the ceiling for the next six hours.
Category Tracker: Travel 2009
Add a Comment